Services & Fees
Services may include any or all of the following:
- Comprehensive initial evaluation
- Review of credentials and medical school admission requirements
- Medical school Personal Statement review
- Review of AMCAS/TMDSAS activities section
- Review of secondary application essays
- Guidance with compiling a medical school list
- Preparation for the medical school interview
- In-depth perspective on Medicine and the changing landscape
- Information on gap year and career options, including M.D. and D.O. options
Other valuable resources:
- Check in with your school pre-health advisor, as recommended.
- The Association of American Medical Colleges. www.aamc.org
Dr. Tania Heller is also a regular Speaker on Careers in Medicine.
To schedule a consultation or speaking engagement or to discuss services and fees,
call 301.442.6664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro bono: To increase access to advising for disadvantaged students, Dr. Heller provides free medical school admissions consulting to a limited number of clients each year. In order to qualify for these services, prospective clients must receive a fee waiver/fee assistance for the AMCAS and/or the MCAT, and write a short statement, not exceeding one page, explaining their disadvantaged situation. These must be presented to Dr. Heller prior to beginning services.